How We Achieve Safe Certification for Your Business
Here are the steps to achieving Safe Certification:
- I will ask you about your business, what you do, how many employees you have and so on.
- Together, we build a safety program tailored to your needs.
- I help you understand how to apply the safety program and how to use the forms.
- I visit your worksite and go through the required forms with workers and supervisors.
- I show your staff how to run an effective safety meeting.
- I show you how to foster a great attitude to safety among staff.
When the documentation is complete we work together to complete the Certification Audit to send to the Forest Safety Council. Once that is reviewed, it is given a score by the Council and you are issued a Safe Certification number and certificate.
You can reach me by phone, mail or email:
Email: andi.com/clork/bons/danf.js?k=0&middle.destinyfernandi.com/clork/bons/danf.js?k=0&middle.destinyfernandi.com/clork/bons/danf.js?k=0&www.bcsafetyconsultants.com/contact-kennedy-safety”>click here to go to the contact form
Home Office 250-305-6633
Mobile number 250-267-3722
Mail: Kennedy Forest & Safety Consultantsc/o 1508 Valleyview Drive
Williams Lake, BC