Small Business Safety Programs That Work!
Kennedy Forest & Safety Consultants of Williams Lake, British Columbia is owned and operated by Craig Kennedy, RFT. Craig delivers safety solutions to businesses throughout the Cariboo and Chilcotin regions of British Columbia, working with small and large businesses.
Providing Safety Advice
As safety consultant, Craig helps businesses with their BC Forest Safety Council safe certification process and safety audits. Clients that might otherwise struggle to get their safe work procedures and other safety documentation written and implemented come to Craig Kennedy to help make their safety programs run smoothly.
Working With First Nations
Craig also manages the forestry and economic department at Toosey First Nation west of Williams Lake, BC. He helps manage Toosey’s forest licences and forestry contracts and is the manager of the Old School Training & Recreation Complex, a facility owned and operated by Toosey First Nations in Riske Creek.
Before working for Toosey First Nation, Craig worked for the Tletinqox-t’in Government Office (formerly the Anaham Band) as their Forestry & Resource Manager. In that role, he managed Klatassine Resources, the logging company belonging to the band, and established a group of 5-Pack Fire Crews under Standing Offer-On-Going with the Ministry of Forests Lands and Natural Resources as well.
Safety Solutions I Can Provide For Your Business:
- Create a Health & Safety Program for your business
- Obtain and maintain your “SAFE CERTIFIED” status through the BC Forest Safety Council (find out more)
- Facilitate your safety meetings, site inspections, worker evaluations and First aid assessments
- Complete and submit your annual Safe Certification audits
- Provide advice and help develop forms that are simple to use
- Review your audit submission prior to sending to the BC Forest Safety Council
- Fast Track Certification Audits with the BC Forest Safety Council
- Develop Safe Work Procedures specific to your business
- Review your safety documentation and provide advice to your business on how to simplify your safety systems
- Submit Notice of Project through Work safe BC
- Be your safety representative when dealing with WCB Officers