How We Achieve Safe Certification for Your Business
There are 6 steps to achieving Safe Certification:
- I will ask you about your business, what you do, how many employees you have and so on.
- We build a safety program tailored to your needs.
- I explain how to apply the safety program and how to use the forms.
- I visit your worksite and go through the required forms with workers and supervisors.
- Show your staff how to run an effective safety meeting.
- I show you how to foster a great attitude to safety amongst staff.
When the documentation is complete I build the Certification Audit to send to the Forest Safety Council. Once that is reviewed, it is given a score by the Council and you are issued a Safe Certification number and certificate.
You can reach me by phone, mail or email:
Home Office 250-305-6633
Mobile number 250-267-3722
Mail: Kennedy Forest & Safety Consultantsc/o 1508 Valleyview Drive
Williams Lake, BC